What our clients say
“Unlike the other solar company that didn’t come, this company is capitalizing on the president’s renewable energy initiative.”
Charlie Fulton Mayor, Lane, SC
“CETS Waste to Energy, Inc., Prosper Initiative Strategic Alliance, LLC (PISA), and Sunny State Solar Solutions Inc. (S4) is driven to inform, educate, and inspire sustainable clean-tech infrastructure solutions for humanity and socioeconomic developments in under served markets(Urban & Rural).”
David Dungy Managing Director at Omega Seven Investments & Capital
Sunny State Solar Solutions business goal is to deliver reliable, high quality, cost-effective, efficient, scalable, and environmentally sound energy solutions to a global marketplace through solar technology advancements, private and public funds.
Sunny State Solar Solutions (S4) believes the energy marketplace represents the next frontier for American global leadership with the current Administration calling for new solutions and seeking funding programs – specifically supporting solar energy that will drive our energy leadership both here and abroad. By partnering with utility companies, local, State, and Federal governments, research institutions, and private firms, Sunny State Solar Solutions aims to make solar energy more accessible, affordable, and transparent to governments, businesses and consumers. S4 believes it is within reach to advance new energy solutions that will help drive down the cost of powering higher standards of living worldwide.
Sunny State Solar Solutions is focusing on a four-pillar strategy to support the team vision of creating an alternative energy that helps preserve our planet’s resources and improve our environment. These four pillars include: a) Development of cost effective, high efficient solar power systems that takes advantage of present technology; b) Creation of new solar cells and overall technology that gives us the efficiencies needed, statistically appealing and cost effective systems that reduces our spending on electrical energy, accomplished utilizing grants from governmental and private sources; c) Global reach though philanthropy to provide solar power systems to countries that are in desperate need for power for refrigeration, water extraction and purification; d) Reduction in overall energy needs by influencing the future electronics appliances and systems through green designs.
Solar News You Can Use
- Newbie to solar May 29, 2023Hi all, We recently installed geothermal in our new old home in Connecticut and are now moving on to researching Solar. Ideally we would have then installed sooner than later while the 30% Tax credit is still in place. The abundance of paid for reviews online is mind boggling. I don't know too much about […]/u/hyperx27
- 10 months in still not oppositional May 29, 2023Been dealing with adt solar for 10 months. Physical install was in January. The system was supposed to be commissioned in February. It has never worked. Many techs have looked at it. Ee passed inspection and got pto. Tried to turn it on and of course it dosnt work. There was no communication between the […]/u/chris_socal
- NY Westchester County - Quotes for Solar + Business Case May 29, 2023I am paying an average of $290 per month for electricity. ConEd rates for Westchester County have increased from $0.22 per kWh in 2020 to $0.29 per kWh in 2023. I consumed 12,096kWh in the year ending April 2023. I've received quotes from two local companies (Enphase Platinum Partner and Sunpower Affiliate) and two national […]/u/AKmaninNY
- What underlayment is good ? Asphalt or synthetic ? May 29, 2023Installing solar and before doing wanted to replace the underlayment. Roof guys came today and they said they are going to use asphalt paper and he thinks they last longer. I have no idea about roofs. Just saw my neighbor used some blue paper while doing his and learnt that is the synthetic one. I […]/u/bluefl
- Bendy solar panels are just as good as regular ones May 29, 2023submitted by /u/veterinarysite [link] [comments]/u/veterinarysite